The Automatic Swimming Pool Cover System is designed for both New and Existing Pools.
The motor comes in both Electric and Hydraulic!!
The Cover has been called the best automatic swimming pool cover on the market today by customers, installers and service technicians.
Why is this important to you?
It’s simple really, when looking for an automatic swimming pool cover, here are the top 10 things you should consider, and that you will receive with a Pool Cover:
- You need the easiest system to operate, but not so easy that a child can operate it without adult supervision.
- You need a system that is easy to maintain. Just like your car, an automatic swimming pool cover needs to be looked after and taken care of by its owner to keep it running at optimal performance levels.
- You need a system that blends best with your back yard environment and has many installation options, solutions and colors to choose from.
- You need a system that will help keep your family, friends and pets safe.
- You need a system that will save you money by reducing your pool heating and water bills and actually provide you an ROI (Return on Investment), in other words, a system that will pay for itself.
- You need an automatic pool cover system and the pool cover material itself that are BOTH manufactured to the highest standards, are built to last, and have the longest life and the best warranties in the industry.
- You need a team that stands behind its products and warranties, provides training and support and uses trained installers to make sure your system is installed correctly.
- You need an automatic cover system that has options and solutions for both New and Existing Pools, almost any size or shape of pool, and comes in both Electric and Hydraulic to better fit your exact needs and requirements.
Automatic Pool Cover System Employs the Highest Grade Components:
Each component of the Automatic Pool Cover System is created with premium Stainless Steel and Aluminum, which are hard coat anodized and powder coated to prevent corrosion and increase durability. These quality components maximize the safety, functionality, and Stylish look of your pool cover. The Waterproof Submersible LSHT (Low Speed High Torque) Motors are the strongest in the industry providing consumers with more power and trouble-free operation. Find peace of mind and the best automatic pool cover options with the Automatic Swimming Pool Cover.
These technologically advanced pool cover systems make it easy to save money with your pool cover. By trapping the heat inside the pool and preventing water evaporation, you can save enough money on energy and water bills to pay for the cost of the pool cover.
In fact, if you were to finance your cover, the savings achieved from reduced energy consumption, fewer chemicals used, and the cost of water…could more than offset your payment. It’s actually better than a “free cover” since you will continue to generate savings long after you have recouped your entire automatic swimming pool cover investment. How is that possible?
- Automatic covers function as passive solar collectors, collecting UV energy during the day and trapping that energy at night.
- Automatic covers all but eliminate evaporation, but we’re not just talking about saving the cost of evaporated water. When water evaporates from your pool, heat energy are lost as well, especially as the cost of energy rises from ESKOM.
- Automatic covers reduce chemical consumption (another bi-product of evaporation) by as much as 70%
- The life of pool plaster, vinyl liners and filtration equipment is substantially increased on covered pools
An Automatic Swimming Pool Cover Will Work With Almost Any Size and Shape of Pool
The Pool Cover can fit almost any shape or size of new or existing pool, which means that even if you have an existing pool…we have solutions for you. That make it easy to save money while increasing safety and enhancing the look of your pool.
New Pool Installations
When you choose to install a new pool, the Cover can be installed with the Recessed Undertrak™ system that makes the mounting system invisible. The pool cover housing system is also installed under the deck, so you don’t notice the pool cover when it is open.